Adorable roll top desk/dresser combo

I just love unique pieces. . .ones that you don't see everyday.
This sweet little thing caught my eye the second I saw her. . .


Well, this is actually what she looked like, but the cute little bun feet, cubby holes,
and overall character stole my heart. . .I knew she was something special :)



We're getting things ready for the Gardner Village Farmers Market,
which opens in just a few short weeks. . .and I think I'll
bring this with me.
She'll make a great addition to our space.

You can read all about the Farmer's Market here.



I also loved this feature with the pull out, which we decided to keep
in its original form for a nice contrast. . .




I know she'll make some little gal happy :)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment